- 150+ students enroll every year
- Teachers are trained in-house in Montessori method
- Focuses on physical, emotional, and social exercises of children
- Cultivate a love for learning
- Helps children in cognitive and motor skill development
- Practical way of learning with play-away and fun methods
- Parent engagement to encourage good parenting habits
- Promote diversity and inclusion
School Enrichment Program
- Create qualitative learning environment through activity-based learning
- Holistic development for better opportunities to those schools which are deprived of materialistic facilities
- Conduct teachers training to develop teaching techniques
- PTM and home visits for increasing parents’ involvement
- Senior secondary stage, open classes every Sunday
- English, life skills essentials, Mathematics, Science along with activities
- Undergraduate/post graduate stage involving college students in nisargavedh project
- Construction for water conservation, maintaining plants, nursery and de-weeding
- Children of government schools come in the afternoon for tuitions.
- There are 4 teachers and children are taken from the age of 5 to class 4
- Education through computers is done regularly
- In association with the Primary School Board under the Government providing syllabus-based audiovisual English classes in Government Schools.
- Santwanu Chatterjee is the Co-ordinator of the SEEP Program and looks after and follow-up with the schools.
- Currently, we are working with 5+ schools.